Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Hi Ladies and Gents
My name is Rob and have just booked on the Xmas and New Year Thailand holiday just wanted to say hi.

Hi Rob,
I'm new to One Traveller but took the plunge and booked Thailand Christmas tonight. Excited and looking forward to meeting fellow travellers! I'm flying down from Aberdeen so have booked the get together the night before. I've never been to Thailand and haven't travelled on my own for about 35 years, but i loved it before and I know I'll learn to love it again (it's all about the people).
best regards
Penny

Hi Rob,
I posted a reply yesterday but it's not showing...not sure if it takes a while to be approved? just in case, I'm replying again to say Hi! Thailand Christmas will be my first trip with One Traveller and my first solo holiday in more than 35 years. Excited to be meeting new people and seeing new places.
Best regards Penny

Hi Guys,
I have just booked Thailand for Christmas, it's my first trip with One Traveller I'm excited but also nervous. The trip looks very busy so it should be great fun. My first time travelling alone ever so be nice!!

Sarah

Hi Rob this will be my 2nd Christmas with One, if its anything like Morocco last year it will be brilliant. That was my first time alone.
Look forward to meeting u
Sheila

Hi Sarah this is my 2nd trip with One my first was Morocco last Christmas and New Year and it was brilliant. That was first on my own. Look forward to meeting you on the Thailand trip, not too long now.
Sheila