Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Hi

There doesn't seem to be a thread about this trip yet.. so here goes.

I've been booked for a while, waiting to see when it would change from Good Availability, but it looks as though it's filling up now, so I guess we're good to go!

This is my first time, so I'm hoping our group will be as friendly / interesting / naughty as in previous years!!

Sam (a guy..)

Post: #2 26-07-2017, 04:22 PM / RE: Thailand, Christmas 2017

Hi Sam cannot make up my mind weather to do Thailand or the river cruise holiday for Christmas this year went to India with one traveller.co.uk last year and really enjoyed it and loved the hot weather so Thailand has that advantage over Germany which of course is going to be cold need help to decide lynda

Post: #3 10-09-2017, 12:34 AM / RE: Thailand, Christmas 2017

Hi Sam
I will be one of your fellow travellers, so looking forward to meeting you. I like the sound of interesting/friendly/naughty.
Had a great time last year over Christmas and New Year in Morocco so heres hoping for the same this year, but at the end of the day we are all out to have a great time with lovely people .

Looking forward to meeting you
Sheila

Post: #4 17-09-2017, 05:37 PM / RE: Thailand, Christmas 2017

(10-09-2017 12:34 AM)She/Den Wrote:  Hi Sam
I will be one of your fellow travellers, so looking forward to meeting you. I like the sound of interesting/friendly/naughty.
Had a great time last year over Christmas and New Year in Morocco so heres hoping for the same this year, but at the end of the day we are all out to have a great time with lovely people .

Looking forward to meeting you
Sheila

Hi Sheila

I can do friendly. Which do you want to do? Interesting or naughty??

Sam :-)

Post: #5 04-11-2017, 02:35 PM / RE: Thailand, Christmas 2017

Hi Sam, Not sure how to answer that question, maybe a mixture of all three. he he

Looking forward to meeting all.

Sheila

Post: #6 02-12-2017, 06:44 PM / RE: Thailand, Christmas 2017

Hi,
I received my travel documents today with the list of fellow travellers. Kate E - you are also flying from Aberdeen on 18th and it would be good to meet up and share a driver to the Radisson. I have asked One Traveller to share my contact details with you. I'm shown as from Alford and you may think this is in England but it's the one in Aberdeenshire, I hope we can hook up! Best regards Penny McIntosh