Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Hi, I have booked to visit Puglia at the beginning of October. This is my first holiday with One T. Travelling from Gatwick early flight. Any advice, suggestions?

Hi, I'm also going to Puglia at the beginning of October. This will be my second time with One Traveller, I went to Lake Bled last year, I was very nervous, but everyone was so friendly and everybody else is as nervous as you!
No advice as such, but have you booked to stay the night before? I found that a good ice breaker. I will be staying overnight as I have a fair way to come. I made some new friends last year and a couple of them are also going on this holiday.
Before you go, you'll get loads of information from One Traveller about the holiday and what to take also if you travel up by coach there's all the information about what bus to take you to the overnight hotel, etc.
Just relax and enjoy yourself, hopefully I'll see you there!

I went on this holiday with One T last October. It was superb - fabulous scenery, great experiences (Cave dining, gourmet lunches etc.),quality hotels and excellent organisation and company.
I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

PS - I agree about the night before flight get together - good value and a great icebreaker.

Hi Trisha I too am going to Puglia in October - went for first time with One T last year to Lake Garda. Had a fabulous time - Guide brilliant, everyone very friendly and one of the ladies I met in Lake Garda is also going to Puglia. Look forward to meeting you.

Hi I too am a second timer, went to Lake Garda last October. It was fabulous. I am also going to Puglia 1st October, together with one of the ladies I met on the Lake Garda trip! Look forward to meeting you.

Hi Trisha, I'm going too this is my third time with OT. Really looking forward now that tickets have arrived, will still get butterflies, but they soon go when you meet everyone. Enjoy