Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Hi,
I've booked this holiday (my 2nd with One Traveller) and have included the extended beach stay at Cha Am. Wondering if anyone else has done this?
So looking forward to seeing Thailand
Lin

Sorry havent looked at the forum for ages but now holiday is close I thought Id best check! I am staying on for the beach holiday :-) Trish

Hi Lin and Trish,
I have booked this and also the beach add on. Looking forward to my first One Traveller holiday and Thailand. Now to decide what to pack and what to leave at home. I can never seem to get this right. I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks time.
Angela

Hi, I’m coming to Thailand on 6thNovember. I haven’t booked the extension at Cha-am as I am going on from Bangkok to New Zealand to see my son. Having just received a package of info in the post I am getting very excited!! Sue

Hello all!

Just received all the holiday information! Also doing the add on - will probably be looking at doing some trips out - as well as some R and R after our busy holiday!

Now to start thinking about packing - never get it quite right!

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of our fellow travellers - not long now............

Hi Lin

My first time with One Traveller. Yes! Im staying on. Didnt want to go all that way and not make the most of it. Looking forward to meeting you and all the others. Got my info from One Traveller today so it all seems real now! Cant wait.

Trish