Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Hi there! I'm new to the forum and wondering if there's anyone out there who's off to China in Oct?!

Hi Soozy59

I am one of the small number of males (5 out of 26, I believe) who are going in October.

I hope we can get some feedback from those who are going this month - only two days to go for them . . .

Jim

Hi Jim,

Whoa, that is a small proportion of males! .. I too am eager to read feedback from travellers on previous China trips ... Is it really as awesome as it looks?!

Soozy

Hi Soozy
I went on the very first china trip back in 2010 - they have expanded the itinerary since then - and it was just AMAZING. It was all I hoped for a more besides. I took 100s of photos just so I could remember what I had seen and "re-live" it again. The terracotta warriors were the highlight (amongst many) for me - they far outstripped my ideas of what it would be like to view them - they are staggeringly amazing - each face is different.

I am sure you will have a truly magical time in China - it is well worth visiting and our local guides (along with our ONE T tour manager) made the trip so interesting and full of information. the hotels we stayed in were excellent and the food very good indeed.

Have a brilliant time. will be interested to see what you think of it once you are back

Lyn W

Hi, my name is Morgan and this is the first time I have used the forum, I am another of the five males on the October trip to China.
This will be my third adventure with One Traveller having been both to Prague and Budapest last year. Would love to hear from anyone going on this trip. October not that far away now