Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Hi I am on the Burma tour, 25 Jan looking forward to seeing you all at the get together the night before

Dave

(22-11-2016 12:17 PM)jarvo21 Wrote:  Hi I am on the Burma tour, 25 Jan looking forward to seeing you all at the get together the night before

Dave

Hello Dave

Well, that's two of us. This holiday has been sold out for some time, so there should be a few more lurking here?

This will be my fifth "eastern" long-haul tour with OT, and it looks set to be as interesting as all the others.

Jim

Hi Jim we were on the India tour in Feb look forward to seeing you

Dave

(23-11-2016 02:05 PM)jarvo21 Wrote:  Hi Jim we were on the India tour in Feb look forward to seeing you

Dave

Hi Dave

The documentation arrived by post on Saturday and the Visa Approval letter arrived by e-mail this afternoon, so it's real now :-)

I look forward to renewing our acquaintance at the pre-holiday get-together

Jim

Hi, folks. Another 'lurker' appearing from the shadows! Also on the Burma 25th Jan. tour, so will look forward to meeting everyone at either the night-before bunfight at the hotel, or some time afterwards.

Easily recognisable - short chap with whiskers and glasses... and a large camera bag!

My first trip with 'One Traveller' but - being 'early retired' - have been globe-trotting for three or four years now.

Hope they don't feed us too well on this trip: was out in the Falklands at the beginning of December and put on 12lbs... then home to the Christmas turkey and cake...

(15-01-2017 01:24 AM)Kev Wrote:  Hi, folks. Another 'lurker' appearing from the shadows! Also on the Burma 25th Jan. tour, so will look forward to meeting everyone at either the night-before bunfight at the hotel, or some time afterwards.

Easily recognisable - short chap with whiskers and glasses... and a large camera bag!

My first trip with 'One Traveller' but - being 'early retired' - have been globe-trotting for three or four years now.

Hope they don't feed us too well on this trip: was out in the Falklands at the beginning of December and put on 12lbs... then home to the Christmas turkey and cake...

Hello Kev

Glad to see another camera enthusiast on the trip!

I regret to inform you that they feed us very well on all the 'eastern' long-haul trips: for destinations with a "colonial" heritage, you get, at least once, big breakfast + lunch + high tea/tiffin + dinner . . .

See you at the bunfight - better not have any buns, though!

Jim