Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Hi to my fellow travellers
Well I have now received my final documents for our forthcoming holiday to China and I now can't wait for the day to arrive and would love to hear from anyone else who is going on the holiday
Hawkshead (Real.name Roger)

Post: #2 01-10-2016, 10:30 PM / RE: China holiday October

Dear Angela
Since receiving the information pack from One Traveller I notice that your location is Manchester. I was wondering whether you will be flying Manchester-Heathrow and, if so, if you wanted to make contact to meet up somewhere in Manchester airport lounge for a coffee?
Judy

I'm on this trip also travelling from Devon , going to Heathrow on the 11 and staying at the Premier Inn Bath Road

Dave

Hi jaxxy This is my 5 with One Traveller Deep South, India, Morocco, and Burma this Jan, also done a lot with Just You , I'm booked on the 501 from Newton Station at 11 55, so I look forward to meeting you at Heathrow on the 12.

Dave

Hello all

I'm one of the travellers to China (April) I'm nervous and excited in equal amounts!!

I live in Kent - so my only enemy will be the M25 on Wednesday morning - looking forward to meeting you all at the airport before our adventure begins.

I'm hoping that our Tour Guide Kate will be kind enough to arrange a meeting point the other side of check-in, so if any of you see a lost looking "plumpish" "Blondish" woman please say hello.

Happy packing - see you all Wednesday

hello sharon - so looking forward to meeting you and everyone.

i go tomorrow from barnstaple - i have a thing about missing my flight since the M4 was shut for hours when i was trying to catch a flight to spain and i got there with 20 mins to spare!!!!

see you weds.....

love jacquie