Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Good morning, I am new to One Traveller so a bit nervous of booking a holiday, I have traveled twice with a different company but these holiday also look very interesting. I hope you don't mind but I am wondering what the average age is on these holidays, I am just worried that I might be the oldest person or vice and versa the youngest. I am interested in Lake Garda & Venice holiday in September. Would be great if I could get some feed back.

Many thanks in advance

Good afternoon Jackie,

It is very difficult to pinpoint the ages of our guests, but I can give you some information to help you decide whether one of our holidays would be right for you.

Most of our guests are aged from their 50s to mid-70s, with a smaller number either side.

We do find (on average) that holidays to long haul destinations tend to attract a younger age group, possibly due to the touring nature of these holidays, in contrast with our shorter European and UK holidays which are mostly based in just one or two places.

Do remember that wherever you travel the group you are in will be made up of people who share your passion for the area you are visiting. Each individual will also be a single traveller, too, so you would be in like-minded company throughout.

I hope this helps and gives you some more food for thought.

Kind Regards,

Adam Wigglesworth
Digital Systems & Marketing Coordinator
One Traveller
p: 01760 722011
a: One Traveller, Green Way, Swaffham, PE37 7FD
w: www.onetraveller.co.uk e: adam@onetraveller.co.uk