Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Post: #1 21-10-2019, 03:57 PM / Krakow Christmas Markets departing 9th December 2019

Leave a message and break the ice before travelling with other guests who are on your holiday!

Adam Wigglesworth
Digital Systems & Marketing Coordinator
One Traveller
p: 01760 722011
a: One Traveller, Green Way, Swaffham, PE37 7FD
w: www.onetraveller.co.uk e: adam@onetraveller.co.uk

Post: #2 01-11-2019, 12:01 AM / RE: Krakow Christmas Markets departing 9th December 2019

Hi, I am considering booking this tour, it will be my first time with One traveller. Is there any one out there booked to join the tour or considering it like myself?

Post: #3 01-11-2019, 05:04 PM / RE: Krakow Christmas Markets departing 9th December 2019

Good afternoon,

Looking at the guests who are currently booked on this holiday I can see that there are a handful of other guests on the holiday who will be travelling with us for the first time.

Remember, our company exists purely to help mature single travellers see more of the world in a secure and social environment. Holidays are always led by a dedicated Tour Manager, who stays at the same hotels and dines with the group each day. We ensure our guests are never left on their own unless they choose to be. Many of our guests will be travelling alone for the first time and we do all we can to ease the nerves and allow everybody to have fun on their chosen holiday. You would certainly find yourself most welcome to join us.

Please do contact us should you wish to discuss any queries further.

Kind regards,

Adam Wigglesworth
Digital Systems & Marketing Coordinator
One Traveller
p: 01760 722011
a: One Traveller, Green Way, Swaffham, PE37 7FD
w: www.onetraveller.co.uk e: adam@onetraveller.co.uk

Post: #4 01-11-2019, 05:28 PM / RE: Krakow Christmas Markets departing 9th December 2019

Hi,

I am not on this, but I did go on the Krakow and High Tatras tour a couple of years ago. There is a very good shopping mall a couple of hundred yards or so as you leave the hotel and turn right. I found amber jewellery there a lot cheaper than the market hall. Obviously I have no experience of the Christmas markets. My advice would be to go for it. You really will be very well looked after, and everything is organised so well you will wonder why you hesitated.