Please note our office is temporarily closed on Saturdays until further notice.

Hello - I’m looking forward to my first holiday with One Traveller, to the Verona Opera Festival on 19 July.
Is anyone else on here going?

Post: #2 02-05-2018, 09:37 AM / RE: Verona Opera Festival

I went last year. The opera is a fabulous experience, Verona is a beautiful city steeped in history and Lake Garda stunning. You will have a great time

Post: #3 06-04-2019, 10:06 AM / RE: Verona Opera Festival

Hello Karen

I’m also going on this trip. It will be my second OT holiday and I’m so looking forward to it. I did Lake Garda last year and had a wonderful time. Although I was apprehensive about traveling alone, everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Post: #4 06-05-2019, 09:29 PM / RE: Verona Opera Festival

Hi

I’m also booked for my first OT trip. So looking forward to the whole Verona experience.
Traveling from Edinburgh on the 18th, is anyone else ?

Margaret

Post: #5 06-05-2019, 09:32 PM / RE: Verona Opera Festival

(06-04-2019 10:06 AM)Carole J Wrote:  Hello Karen

I’m also going on this trip. It will be my second OT holiday and I’m so looking forward to it. I did Lake Garda last year and had a wonderful time. Although I was apprehensive about traveling alone, everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Post: #6 19-06-2019, 03:35 PM / RE: Verona Opera Festival Aug 1st

I am a new traveler and looking forward to The Verona Opera Festival on August 1st. I am flying from Manchester on July 31st to Heathrow. I would be interested to hear from anyone on the same flight. I am a little nervous s this will be the first time I have been on a holiday on my own.